1. To remind you how blessed you are not to be a pre-teen girl anymore.
2. Because you never know when archery skills will come in handy.
3. Camp food. Sometimes delicious, sometimes a little strange, but always cooked and cleaned up by someone else.
4. Because you don’t need coffee when you sing 40 verses of a song with motions at eight in the morning.
5. To experience the joy of buying a chocolate bar at the Sugar Shack that you don’t have to share with anyone.
6. So you can try out some Parent Trap-style maneuvers while campers are sleeping.
7. Because sleeping in a room filled with 20 hyped up ten year olds makes sleeping with your toddler’s feet in your face not seem so bad.
8. Because where else can you get puppets, fire-eating, and potty humor in conjunction with a sermon?
9. So you can make up cheers about how much better your church is than anyone else’s.
10. Two words: camp t-shirt!